Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Exercise: Days 3 and 4

Day 3

So we've had a bit of a heat wave over the past few days and unfortunately, I don't have central air in my apartment. However, I was not going to let that stop me. I set out to do a strength DVD. This time, it was Jillian Michael's No More Trouble Zones. This was also the first time I had ever attempted it. So I set out to begin it in my workout room which was a balmy 95 degrees (at the least). I went through 2 huge ice filled giant bottles of water within twenty minutes and had to throw in the towel just at the 30 minute mark. I was sweating, my heart was beating and I was way too hot. However, I do think that I got in a decent workout.

I went into the main room of my apartment that has A/C and put in 5 minutes of a cool down and stretching and once I decided I was in fact NOT having a heart attack, I gave myself a pat on the back for adding another 35 minutes to my goal.

I wanted to add more minutes to my ever growing number, so I planned to take a walk with my boyfriend once the temps cooled off. I kept waiting, but there was no cooling. We set out around 8:15p in 80+ degree heat. At least the sun wasn't beating down on us. We kept a good pace and rounded out a familiar route in our shortest time yet. Add another 2o minutes.

total for the day:
55 minutes


Day 4

This is the best kind of day. REST DAY :)

total for the day:
0 minutes

Goal Total:

145 / 250 minutes for week 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
30 Days to ... by JH is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.