Monday, October 4, 2010

Exercise: Days 8 and 9

The sweet fog of exhaustion is all around me so I apologize upfront if this post makes no sense.

Day 8 (Saturday 10/2)

Ah yes, I attempted my Bob Harper DVD again. While I did not finish it I am proud to say I got through 40 minutes. That's 10 minutes longer than last time. It is honestly a really good workout. My arms felt like they were on fire the whole time. I think that by doing this one consistently I am DEFINITELY going to see results. No disrespect to Jillian because I do enjoy her videos but there's something about this one that just makes you believe it's going to give you results. Bob's pretty demanding in it and the people exercising behind him show serious pain which makes you feel better about your own. I followed it with 5 minutes of GOOD stretching to keep the aches and pains at bay.

Total time: 45 minutes

Day 9 (Sunday 10/3)

Just did errands and things. I took the day off from formal exercise. I love my rest days!

Total time: 0 minutes

Challenge Goal Total:

45 / 250 minutes week 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
30 Days to ... by JH is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.