Friday, February 3, 2012

February 3, 2012

I can't believe it's February already.  I swear it was just New Year's Eve two seconds ago.

So January is gone and I'm down 2.1 pounds for the entire month.  Honestly, the last 2 weeks of the month weren't my best work by any means so I was pleased to see that I came out on top for the month.  I know that doesn't seem like that much and yes, I'm striving for better, but, look at it this way, lets just say I maintained this rate for an entire year - that's over 25 pounds!  I can definitely get on board with that.


My goal is to beat that 2.1 pounds for February.  We're 3 days in and things are already looking good.  And since it's a leap year - I get a whole 29 days to make the magic happen.

Today's menu:

B:  iced coffee w/ scoop of whey protein, whole wheat toast w/ cream cheese
S:  grapefruit
L:  soup, garden salad, carrots

I was rushing this morning while I was packing my lunch and I'm just now realizing that I really didn't pack anything substantial.

The soup is Zuppa Tuscana - my own version of the stuff they serve at the Olive Garden.  Honestly, this batch I made wasn't that great.  It's usually one of my favorites but I'm just not feeling it right now.

Hopefully dinner tonight will be amazing and completely fulfilling.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
30 Days to ... by JH is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.