Thursday, September 13, 2012

Catch Up Weigh Ins

It's been 3 weeks so I have some catching up to do.

And my weight loss:

July 13: -3.8
July 20:  -0.6
July 27:  -1.2
August 3:  -1.2
August 10: -1.2
August 17:  +0.8
August 24: -1.8


And on the 25th I went to Vegas.  That's where things get interesting.  I did some damage in Vegas, had a little fun and even came home early.  And that next morning my boyfriend and I got sick.  BAD.  We both had the flu.  A whole week of sickness and no exercising after a long Vegas weekend makes for some major setbacks.

August 31:  +3.8
September 7:  -1.6

I'll be honest, I thought that 3.8 pound gain was not real due to being so sick but it's hanging around.  Here it is almost another weigh-in (it's tomorrow) and I'm still hovering around that Vegas weight.  I've been working out hard so I'm going to keep a better eye on my calorie intake and see if that works.

I need to also do a new measurement chart because after my Vegas weigh gain I decided to measure myself in hopes that it would help me feel better and it did!  I'll post that after my weigh-in.

B:  Cheeseburger (yeah, had extras that I made) + Coffee
L:  Enchilada
D:  ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
30 Days to ... by JH is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.