Friday, October 5, 2012

Eggplant Rollatini in Tomato Sauce

I like to make at least one meal every week.  I make sure it has at least 4 servings so that on the mornings I'm rushing to pack my lunch or when I get home from work and don't feel like cooking anything, I'll have something easy to fix.

I also try to make sure it falls within a reasonable about of calories (or now points plus) so around 300-400 or what I figure would be 4-7 points plus.

This week I chose to make Eggplant Rollatini in Tomato Sauce - it was a recipe on Weightwatchers.com but I modified it a little to suit my own tastes and it came out to 5 points plus per serving.

Eggplant Rollatini in Tomato Sauce

Ingredients

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
30 Days to ... by JH is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.