Thursday, October 11, 2012

Negative Points - No Weigh In

I had all good intentions of not letting that -20 points get to me.  Well, without going into too much detail, I would like to tell you that as of this morning, I am -68.

Isn't it amazing what 2 days can do.

I didn't do anything too crazy.  I ate normally both days except for dinner.  I ate out and that's it.  I didn't binge or go crazy or do anything too profound.  Were they exceptionally healthy meals?  Nope.

However, it's a revelation on just HOW off track you can get eating out.  I mean, even healthy options are going to set you back.  But "normal" options are going to blow you out of the water.

-68 points.

Oh, and just so you know, that -68 INCLUDES the activity points that I earned too!  Yeah, I've exercised.

 Yikes.

I'm not too down on myself about it.  I'm confident I can get back on track.  HOWEVER, my weigh-in is tomorrow morning and even though I'm just an online user - I'm going to invoke the no weigh-in pass.

I'm aware that when I step on that scale Friday it's going to be extra elevated by my nights out, and honestly, I don't want to be deflated because of it.   

WHEW!

I did a doozy.  And honestly, I'm not looking forward to repeating a week like for quite some time.  But lets be honest, they're going to happen.  I mean, had my family not been in town, I would have had ample weekly points for eating out 2 nights in a row.  However, instead, I had like 80% of my meals at a restaurant this past week.  The important thing is to get back on track.  I don't know about anybody else, but once I get a handful of bad meals under my belt, I start craving bad things:  candy, pizza, pasta, junk food, FAST FOOD!  So I'm preparing to be uncomfortable for a few days battling those cravings.

But it must be done.

Here's hoping.

Today's Menu:
B:  Skinny Vanilla Latte, Spinach Feta Wrap (Starbucks)
L:  Apple or Banana, Lean Cuisine
D:  Salad Veggies + ?

** I STILL haven't been to the grocery store, which is why I've been eating out, so here's a tip for all of you out there - GO GROCERY SHOPPING!!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
30 Days to ... by JH is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.