Friday, November 16, 2012

Weight Watchers: Week 9 Weigh In

+4.4

Yeah.


I'm going to do my best to turn this positive so here goes.

1.  I got in 4 days of working out earning 15 points and burning 1500 calories.
2.  I tracked everything even though I was negative.  Even as I remembered things eaten days later, I went back and added them to the count.

In the past 2 weeks I have gained 5.6 pounds.  Not really what I wanted but it's what has happened.  I'm, however, going to move forward.  I leave for Hawaii in 5 days.  I had planned on being at 179.8 (at least) by the time I left for Hawaii.  As of this morning, I am 186.6.  Now, I'm pretty certain that about 2 pounds of that will come off without me doing anything at all.  Seriously, I could sit on my butt and it would come off.  So, that puts me around 184.  Thus 5 pounds lie between me and my goal.


Is it feasible to lose 5 pounds in 5 days?  No.

Will I do it?  Probably not.

But I'm going to eat and workout as though it were possible.  I want to leave for my vacation feeling awesome.

I will weigh in Wednesday morning and let you know how I do cause I won't be doing a regular Friday weigh-in post.

There are no scales in Hawaii.  Thank God.

Today's Menu:
B:  Egg Whites + Oven Roasted Hash Browns + Bacon + Coffee/Cream/Sugar
L:  Turkey and Cheese Sandwich + Apples (Maybe a salad from Subway if the weather holds and I walk there on my lunch break)
S:  Skinny Latte (maybe)
D:  Grocery store time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
30 Days to ... by JH is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.