Wednesday, January 23, 2013

2 Days til Weigh In and ...

I still haven't worked out!!

What is WRONG w/ me.  I have all of these good intentions to do it but they somehow always go out the window! And it's definitely not for lack of resources.

Let's see.  I have:

1. a gym membership
2. a well stocked home gym (no cardio equipment but EVERYTHING you need for strength training)
3. an awesome location for my job.  I can walk to the gym on my lunch break so time is usually not a problem
4. tons of workout clothing
5. BRAND NEW RUNNING SHOES.  I bought myself brand new, top of the line, running shoes right before Christmas.  They've been walked in a handful of times but THAT'S IT

See?  I have all of those wonderful things.  But the one thing I don't have is any desire.  Usually when I don't workout, I am riddled with guilt and feel just horrible.  That hasn't happened.  UGH.  I tried setting the goals last week for some motivation but even thinking about coming here and telling you find people about how I didn't workout didn't budge me one bit.

I hang my head in shame.

Also as of right now my weight is up this week.  Now you'd think that THAT would be something to get me moving but sadly .... no.

All I can do is try.  I'm going to TRY to start.

Today's Menu:
B:  Vegetable Soup
L:  Lentil Soup
D:  Cajun Chicken Pasta

Lots of soup for me.  I was running late for breakfast so I grabbed what was already made.  I must say it was warm, creamy and very filling.

PS:  I don't want to workout.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
30 Days to ... by JH is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.