Friday, January 25, 2013

Weight Watchers Weigh In: Week 19

It's been kind of a rough week.  It's been raining, my elbow has been hurting, and I haven't liked any of the food I've made.  Not to mention the thought of any and all food (healthy or not) makes me want to be sick, oh yeah, and I have to go to the doctor on Monday.

You see, I get stressed and scared no matter what kind of doctor I go to or why.  Dentist for check up?  Petrified.  General Doctor for random cold or cough?  Uncontrollable fear.  Orthopedist for hurt elbow on Monday?  Sick to stomach, want to cancel every second, will stress about it til it's over.

It's irrational I know.

The one bright point?  The work week seemed to go by FAST.  Like instead of 5 days having gone by it feels like 2.  I think that's a major bright point though.  I should probably focus on that.

Weigh-In:  -0.4 lbs


I'm going to be honest, I'm disappointed in that number.  I ate over my points and I didn't exercise yet I'm still disappointed.

It's irrational I know.

SIGH

Here's what I did this week:


1.  I earned 0 (yes, ZERO) AP points.  I didn't go on a walk, I didn't do anything.  And the thing is, my elbow is the thing that is hurt.  Not my legs.  I could totally be working out.  And even after yesterday's big scare of being hurt and having crazy motivation, I somehow managed to lose all of my good workout joo joo.  Again, I'm going to try.

2.  I ate 251 points for the week.  And without any APs to offset, I clearly went over my allotment.  This was partly due to bad luck and partly due to letting things slide.  Usually when I plan my menu for the week there might be one tiny little I don't like and might have to make tiny adjustments here and there.  However, this past week was just a bust.  I don't know if it was me or the food but most everything I ate was not appetizing and I had to make major adjustments.  Little tweaks that weren't in the "grand plan" and I went over my points.

3.  Surprisingly enough, I was really good with my water.  SUCCESS!!  I'll take it.

4.  What did I eat?  Oh, well, I still ate the whole foods.  I just didn't feel like I had the best BALANCE of whole foods possible.  What does that mean?  I don't think vegetables played a big enough role.  Like perhaps roasted potatoes took a bigger stage than they should have.  Also, bacon seems to have taken over my thoughts.  No, there's nothing wrong with bacon, maybe you just shouldn't eat it as a whole meal.  Just a thought.

So maybe last week wasn't rainbows and sunshine, I still have this week to try again.

That's the spirit!

Today's menu:
B:  coconut milk + chocolate pea rice protein + coffee
L:  sirloin steak + mushroom sauce + mashed potatoes + green beans
D:  pasta primavera


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
30 Days to ... by JH is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.