Friday, March 8, 2013

Weight Watchers Weigh In: Week 25

Heavens to Betsy!!

I gained a pound.

A single.  Solitary.  Pound

I'm sure that single pound is rife with pure, unadulterated muscle.

Don't you agree?

My Week:

1.  I earned 9 AP!  I got in 4 days of working out and am still on course with my Slim in 6.  I am, however, pretty sore.  I don't mind though.  When I get sore from working out I somehow feel like that means it's working.

2.  I ate 221 points and had 11 leftover for the week.  I'm going to try to eat more next week.  I felt hungry way too often. 

3.  I didn't do well with my water.  I will try to take my cup with me more often.  I left it at home a few days and that didn't help at all.

4.  What did I eat?  That's the thing.  I ate great!  I cooked everything, ate according to my guidelines, and was very pleased with everything I made.  I guess that's why I'm not really sweating my 1 pound gain.  I ate right and I got in some workouts.  Yeah my water could have been better but it's not really that big of a deal.  I'm very pleased with my "performance" this week.  It's unfortunate that the scale wants to be mean but I feel certain I'm still headed in the right direction.

All in all it was a pretty good week.  The more I think about how much I ate, the more I think I should have eaten more.  Especially since I am starting to workout again.  I'm not talking about adding meals but maybe just add a few more veggies or a little more protein to my meals.  You know, small things.  Just to round out my points and to make sure that I have enough fuel to function.

One thing I know I need to do better on is sleeping.  This past week wasn't so great.  I didn't sleep well but it's my own fault.  I tend to get ready to go to sleep at a certain time and then I'll start playing games on my phone or watching tv and the next thing I know ... it's crazy late.  So, this week, I'm going to turn off my phone, my ipad, my TV, whatever is distracting me, and make sure I go to bed.

Oh yeah, we also spring forward on Sunday.  An even more important reason to get the sleep schedule back on track.  We LOSE an hour.

So that's my plan for the week.  I think it's a good one.

Have a great weekend!

Today's Menu:

B:  none (BAD BAD BAD)
L:  Japchae (a Korean sweet potato noodle dish) - it was my first attempt and it is awesome
D:  breakfast for dinner probably




No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
30 Days to ... by JH is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.