Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I've Calmed Down

Tis true.

The rage is gone.

It has been replaced by acceptance.  And by that I mean, I've accepted that I cannot control this process completely.  I can help it along by making good choices but I cannot take complete control.

Yes, I am a control freak.

 I'm also a very logical person so when I see the equation:  eat great + move lots = no weight loss, it drives me nuts because logically speaking, that shouldn't be the case.  However, my body is not a math problem, it's a freakin' chemistry experiment.

All I can do is commit to doing the very best I can for my health.  That means, eating right, getting in some workouts to make sure my lungs and muscles are in shape and not stressing the situation.  So that's what I'm going to do.

Not stress.

Today's Menu:
B:  zucchini noodles + tomato sauce + chicken
L:  ground beef vegetable soup
D:  easter ham + korean potato salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
30 Days to ... by JH is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.