Friday, May 17, 2013

Weight Watchers Weigh In: Week 35

And I'm holding steady this week.

Weigh-In:  0 lbs

Nothing too much to report this week so I'll jump right into things.

Weekly Roundup:

1.  I earned 13-14 AP doing five 30 Day Shred workouts.  I'm on level 3 and man I'm SORE.  My neck, upper back, thighs and every inch of my abdominals are all killing me.  But in a good way.

2.  I ate 207 points.  It was just one of those weeks where I wasn't hungry.  I don't know if it was the heat or what, but I just didn't require that much food.  Maybe it was my aching abs :)

3.  I think I officially have this water thing down.

4.  Due to my non-existent hunger, I pretty much ate the same thing every day.  I ate Larabars, zucchini boats, spring vegetable potato salad, cucumbers & hummus and sushi.  Seriously, breakfast was a larabar, lunch was a zucchini boat, potato salad, cucumbers and hummus and dinner was sushi.  Sometimes it's nice to have a little monotony.

And that's it folks.  I have a busy weekend ahead of me.  Star Trek, a photo shoot and hopefully some time by the pool!

Have a great weekend!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
30 Days to ... by JH is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.