Friday, June 28, 2013

Weight Watchers Weigh In: Week 41

I'm so happy it's Friday.  I've been covering for a co-worker who is on vacation and it has been a crazy, busy week.


The kind of busy that when I get home from work, I sit on my couch to just take a breather and the next thing I know it's two hours later and I somehow fell asleep from being exhausted.

Good times.

So YEAH for Friday.  And more importantly, YEAH FOR NEXT WEEK!!!  It's the 4th of July and my office is closed both Thursday AND Friday.

I'm so excited.

Weigh In:  -0.4

Weekly Roundup:

1.  I earned 9 AP.  I did three Ripped in 30 workouts.  Today starts my Day #1 of Level 2.  I'm excited!

2.  I ate 249 points.  A bit more than I wanted but that was mostly due to one night.  You know, just one of those higher point meals that tends to gobble up more points than you thought.

3.  If I wasn't drinking enough water before I definitely should step up my game.  Especially this weekend.  They're issuing a heat warning in my area.  I think it's supposed to get into the 120s.  Yikes.

4.  What I ate.  It wasn't quite as exciting as I had hoped.  I tried a new recipe for crab cakes.  I think it completely fell short.  But my boyfriend loved them.  So it wasn't a complete disaster.  The soup I had planned on making (one of my favorites), I completely spaced at the grocery store and didn't buy a single ingredient.  I would have gone back but I had already spent my budget.  And then I made this Korean dish, which I usually love, but I did something different and couldn't figure out what I did - it was good but not as great as I remembered.  Other than that I had some sushi, BBQ chicken quesadillas, eggs, almonds, apples, and I believe I had some gluten free pizza for lunch one day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
30 Days to ... by JH is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.