Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Week 42: Happy 4th of July!!

Hey folks.

I'm coming off of a 5 day holiday break and I feel fantastic.  Also, I have a pretty kick ass tan so bonus for me!

I did NOT log points or weigh-in over my break.  I did, however, get in one five minute workout ;)

You read that right, it was a five minute workout.  I got all set up in my home gym, hit play and then five minutes in, I stopped.

I initially had no intention of taking time off but I found that I did, in fact, need a little break, so I'm happy I took it.

I had a fantastic mini-break - I went to the pool almost every day, went to a couple of bbq's, went out to eat, went to see fireworks and just relaxed.

It was only 5 days but it felt like 2 weeks.

However ..

It's time to get back into the swing of things.  I'll be honest, I've slacked off the last couple of weeks.  Maybe even the last month.  I've been sticking to my goals but not wholeheartedly.  I know I have more to give and I'm just being lazy.


I didn't weigh-in on Friday but I DID take a peak this morning and well, if I'm going to be honest, it was more than a little disappointing.  Like 7 pounds disappointing.

Yes my friends, I said 7 pounds.  No of course it's not real, I'm coming off of a VERY high sodium weekend coupled with other biological female factors that are beyond my control.

But I have a plan in place.  Hopefully a good, strong plan.

I'll tell you about it in another post.

Until then, I hope each and every one of you had an amazing holiday!

Have a great Tuesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
30 Days to ... by JH is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.