Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday Weigh In

I honestly have no idea what week I'm at anymore.  I started counting weeks last September when I tried Weight Watchers (again) and I've lost track.
Perhaps a new start is what I need since I am no longer Watching my Weight.  (see what I did there?)

So, I proclaim today to be the beginning of what I will now call "Friday Weigh In".  No counting necessary.

How refreshing.  A new start!

Anyway.

I'm not sure I should even count this week as I clearly have come off of what I would like to call a minor hiccup on this journey.  Ah, who cares.  When I weigh in, I always tell you what I lost from one Friday to the next so here goes.

weigh in:  -9.0 lbs

Glory be!!!  9 pounds?  Is that accurate?  Yes, my friends, it is accurate.  I lost 9 amazing pounds of what was clearly a helluva lot of water weight. 

No wonder my jeans were crazy tight. 

I knew I had been eating some high sodium foods/naughty foods so I was expecting a little bit of the bloat to go down but I'm telling you, it's night and day how I feel.  And all it took was a week's worth of some seriously clean eating.  Food really is like medicine. 


What I did:

1.  I went on a couple of walks but nothing too strenuous. 

2.  I ate between 1300-1400 calories every day.  I tracked it one day and then just kind of ate the same foods every day. 

3.  I drank some water but more would definitely be better.

4.  I ate pretty much just vegetables, fruit, meat, eggs, some nuts and a little cheese.  Oh yes and coffee.  Precious, precious coffee.  Maybe I had some semi-sweet chocolate chips too.  Love those things.  Like little drops of heaven.  Meals included:  chicken wings with salad, steak with sauteed mushrooms, onions and red peppers and green salad, cashews with apples and slices of sheep's milk cheese, and steak omelet.  I kind of just stuck to the same thing every day so I didn't have to track too much.  Clever huh?

That's all for today.  Have a great weekend all.









  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
30 Days to ... by JH is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.